A crystal-clear jungle stream flows through our pool, which has a year-round temperature of 75 F. We don't need a noisy pump and we don't use filters or chlorine. Our 37-acre property, registerd as a private reserve, is at the end of a valley surrounded on three sides by the rainforest of Piedras Blancas National Park. The next Village, La Gamba, is 2 kilometers away. The unique location attracts many of the birds and animals which inhabit the area.
- Watch the birds from our covered, secluded lakeside rancho.
- Take an early morning guided birdwatching hike.
- Visit our fruit and vegetable garden at the end of the Riverbed Trail
- Stroll through our tropical garden, a paradise for photographers.
- Take a guided night hike to see frogs, bats or snakes.
- Visit nearby La Gamba Tropical Field Station.
- Discover the rainforest on your own on our easy, short Bird Trail and Riverbed Trail.
- Look for caimans, basilisks, agoutis, leaf-cutter ants, coatis and more.
- ...or just relax by the pool while listening to the sounds of the jungle.